Antique Flowers: Peridot & Diamond Earrings
Charming little flower buds of 18k yellow gold capture the attention with round faceted yellow-green gems of peridot accented at each cardinal point with an old European cut diamond of an estimated .04 carats apiece for a total estimated diamond weight of .32 carats for the pair. Each peridot has an estimated total weight of .70 carats bringing the total weight for the pair to an estimated 1.40 carats. Modern 14k yellow gold ear wires and clasps have been added.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length by 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in width. Weight of 4.0 grams (2.7 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; modern ear wires and clasp.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.