I Dream of Indigo - Art Deco Paste Earrings
Some jewelry you see from a distance and just get that frisson of delight. These fall in that realm. Exquisite in their detail, these Art Deco drop earrings are awash with Prussian blue and shimmering glitter. Long teardrops of silver are layered like an "I Dream of Jeannie" bottle - each tier of marquise shaped blue pastes encased in silver. At the bottom, an elongated cabochon of luscious blue paste tips the meter to fantastic. A band of tiny pastes encircle each tier. In three parts, they sway with each twist and turn of the head. These earn one of our "Three Graces Best in Category"! Blink.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 2-1/4 inches (5.7 cm) in total length by 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) at the widest. Weight of 10.2 grams (6.6 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent; a few marquis shaped blue pastes replaced, a few with chips visible with a loupe.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.