French Silver Paste Cross Pendant
The art of paste is one matter, the art of French workmanship and paste combined is another level entirely. All of sterling silver, this pendant is breathtaking to behold. Thirty eight pastes dot the cross pendant, and another 7 line the original bale. All are white and shimmering. At the center is a scallop of gold enclosing a glass covered compartment, both front and back. Between each main arm, three rays of silver and paste burst forth.
Date: Circa 1900.
Need a chain? Just ask us about our selection!
Measurements: 2-5/8 inches (6.8 cm) in length including bale by 1-5/8 inches (4.1 cm) in width. Weight of 14.3 grams (9.2)dwt.
Hallmarks: French boar's head.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.