Swirling Emerald Cabochon Ring
An oval emerald cut en cabochon graces a 14k yellow gold mount. The 4.05 carat emerald set with a series of claws all along the perimeter of the stone. A medium light green color allows some of the internal inclusions to break the surface of the gem with delightful swirls and great visual interest. Nice detailing accents the sides of the setting.
Date: Circa 1940.
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.3 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 5.9 grams (3.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 (UK N-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 54.4 mm; Int. Dia. 17.3 mm; Japan 14) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good; emerald has light overall wear and scratches visible upon very close inspection or with magnification; medium to heavy internal inclusions with some breaking the surface of the gemstone.
Note: Gemstone was not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.