Floral Pools of Light Long Necklace
Necklaces of solid clear rock crystal quartz orbs are known as “pools of light”. These polished spheres possess the optical quality of rotary polarization – when you look at an object through the crystal, the image will appear upside down or reversed.
The Chinese believe that good luck resides in the inner recesses of these rock crystal orbs. Anyone can see why as the spheres refract, reflect and have an overall captivating appeal. They pick up colors from all their surrounding, so in our photos against white, look clear or a bit gray from some angles, but on the skin or other hues, can take on a rainbow of guises.
True “pools of light” are never drilled but are wrapped. This necklace uses delicate strands of coin silver with floral motifs and smaller rounds of crystal of 12 mm (1/2 of an inch) which makes this lighter overall and comfortable to wear. Luxuriously long at 31-1/4 inches!
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 31-1/4 inches (79.4 cm) in length by 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in width. This necklace has a weight is 116.2 grams (74.7 dwt).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.