Sterling Native American Motif Ring
Beautifully crafted in sterling silver, a frontal representation of an indigenous American male is depicted wearing an elaborate and detailed feather headdress. The creation of what we have come to recognize as a traditional headdress is often attributed to the peoples of the Plains. The feathered headdress or war bonnet was originally worn in battle with each feather earned through bravery. A feather bonnet of a chief represents the good deeds that that leader has done for his people and community. The turn of the 20th century brought with it the end of the so-called “American Indian Wars” with these headdresses only worn during ceremonial activities. The ring is suitable for a man or woman.
Date: Mid 20th century.
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.3 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.7 grams (2.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-1/4 (UK K; Euro or Int. Circum. 49.9 mm; Int. Dia. 15.9 mm; Japan over 9) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; a tad bit of light wear to high points of the design.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.