Three Color Gold Vintage Garnet Ring
Deep hues of crimson and wine rich reds blend seamlessly with three colors of gold. White, rose and yellow gold harmonize making the perfect backdrop for this natural garnet gemstone. Estimated with a weight of 3.6 carats, and polished in an emerald cut (where corners are angled) fiery highlights play amid the gem's depths. Floral forms bedeck the mounting, small flowers dance down the sides of the shank. On each side a flower of rose gold contrasts against the yellow gold leaves.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 11/16 of an inch (1.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.8 grams (1.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5 1/2 (UK K 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 50.6 mm; Int. Dia. 16.1 mm; Japan 10) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: All gemstone weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.