Luscious Vintage Art Deco Pearl Cluster Ring
It has been stated that the pearl is the world’s first gem. Imbued with a great luster and transparency that few precious stones can echo, this classic Akoya pearl is a saltwater cultured pearl found in the waters of Japan and China. Larger ones such as this example are typically Japanese in origin.
These lustrous pearls were first cultured in the early 1920s using the Pinctada Fucata Martensii oyster. Typically superb in color, luster and in roundness, the Akoya pearl has dominated the cultured pearl market. This ring of 10k rose gold features a large very early cultured Akoya of 8.9 by 8.23 by 7.87 mm set in a modified scalloped buttercup mount.
The curves of the pearl produce an almost perfectly round dome form and are held in place with multiple rose gold claws. The under gallery is a picture of fluted pleats rippling within the folds of the finest silk draperies. A slender shank gently ascends in width toward the back to form a most comfortable band.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in width and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-1/2 (UK K-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 50.6 mm; Int. Dia. 16.1 mm; Japan 10) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.