Worlds Align - Diamond Art Deco Ring
Love Art Deco geometric styling? This ring packs a great deal of design power into a modest size. At the apex is a transitional cut diamond of .15 carats. On each side are three trapezoids each set with old single cut diamond. The total diamond weight is .21 carats for the ring (color I-J, clarity VS2-SI2 clarity). Delicate edging and linear incised designs add special touches. A perfect romance...
Date: Circa 1935.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.5 grams (1.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 1/2 (UK M 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.1 mm; Int. Dia. 16.9 mm; Japan 13) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 18k and King of Romance.
Condition: Excellent, light wear to the mounting in a few areas.
Note: Diamonds weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading may vary if stones are removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.