Fancy Filigree in a Vintage Aquamarine Ring
Lovely filigree work of 14k white gold earmarks a hexagonal shaped setting for a series of four (4) fancy cut aquamarines with a total estimated weight just shy of 2 carats. A center set diamond radiates outwardly in a four petal flowerhead form. Mille-grain like detailing accents the six-sided bezel.
Date: Circa 1950.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.5 grams (2.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 9 (UK R-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 59.5 mm; Int. Dia.18.9 mm; Japan 18) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent, ring has been resized but invisible to the eye.
Note: Gemstones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.