English Art Deco Solitaire Diamond Ring
This Art Deco ring of 18k white gold gets right to the point. A centered old mine cut diamond of an estimated .12 carats (J-K color; SI1-2 clarity) is seated within a square setting of white gold. This white on white color theme gives rise to an apparent visual enlargement of the diamond. The mount itself defines an aspect of Art Deco with its clean geometry and futurist sense of design.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises just over 3/16 of an inch (0.5 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.1 grams (1.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 1/2 (UK M 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.1 mm; Int. Dia. 16.9 mm; Japan 13) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Worn 18ct mark.
Condition: Very good; ring has been professionally reshanked; light wear to the high points of the metal designs.
Note: Diamond was not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight. Grading may vary if stone is removed. All metals are acid tested.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.