Golden Ice - Vintage Solitaire Diamond Ring
Always a match for any other baubles worn, this 14k yellow gold and white gold diamond solitaire strikes a chord. At the center is an old European diamond of .25 carats. A smashing color of G and VS2 clarity make this a stellar choice. Set within white gold in a square form, it is then surrounded by filigree of yellow gold. Fine details and open work designs mark this as a ring of distinction. Who wouldn't want to show this one off!
Date: Circa 1930.
EGL USA certificate for the diamond which was removed for weight and grading.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.0 grams (1.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5 (UK J 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 49.3 mm; Int. Dia. 15.7 mm; Japan 9) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.