Intrigue in an Aquamarine Ring
A most intricate and fascinating setting of 14k yellow gold open work offers compliments a natural aquamarine. Set in a round bezel accented with a mille grain-like beaded border, the cool medium blue gem is the perfect counterpoint for warm yellow gold. An intriguing gallery hosts stylized heart motifs and scroll designs. Modified Fleur de Lys forms add a dashing sophisticated touch.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.3 grams (2.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 3-3/4 (UK G-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 46.1 mm; Int. Dia. 14.7 mm; Japan 6) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: AM 14k.
Note: Gemstone was not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.