Diamond Ruby Gold Pendant
Round and round we go, an orb of 18k yellow gold substantial in weight and calming for the soul…with an equator of fifty-two (52) diamonds (mostly single cuts and a few brilliant cuts) of an estimated .52 carats lights up the world and places the spotlight upon a cabochon ruby.
Date: Circa mid to later 20th century.
Note: Chain is for illustration purposes only and is sold separately.
Measurements: 1-1/2 inches (3.9 cm) in length including bale by 1 inch (2.6 cm) in width. Weight of 22.1 grams (14.2 dwt).
Condition: Excellent; two diamonds with minute chips only visible with magnification.
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.