Antique Tiger Claw Silver Pendant
A powerful amulet is presented in this antique natural tiger claw. Capped in hand-engraved silver, the designs is floral in nature. Silver runs along its edge and also a cone at the tip is all silver. At the top are a graduated series of silver orbs. Large in size, the pendant is still an object of awe to be worn and cherished.
Need a chain? Just ask us about our selection!
Date: Circa 1890.
IMPORTANT: Our apologies but we are unable to ship this to India, outside of the US or to California.
Measurements: 1-1/2 inches (3.8 cm) in length including top two "O" fittings by 7/8 inch (2.2 cm) at the widest. Weight of 7.0 grams (4.5 dwt).
Condition: Excellent; converted from a brooch to a pendant; side silver has separated slightly from the claw toward the bottom.
Origin: British or Indian in origin.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.