Powerful Rose Gold Onyx Ring
Onyx and rose gold pair in this striking ring. On oval polished inky jet onyx is set into 10k rose colored gold. A series of tightly knit flat prongs rims the oval. Acanthus leaves adorn each side and a plan band finish the look. Originally probably a man's ring, it is easily worn by a woman.
Date: Circa 1890.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 5.3 grams (3.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 3/4 (UK N; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.8 mm; Int. Dia. 17.1 mm; Japan over a 13) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Unidentified mark.
Condition: Very good; onyx is layered over a composite material; one faint light natural inclusion to the onyx; ring has been formerly resized.
Origin: Most likely American.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.