Georgian Paste Stud Earrings
Soft shimmer emanates from these small paste earrings. Each has the visual equivalent of a 2 carat diamond yet its design set closed back with foiling beneath, lends a much more subtle, silvery gray to white sheen. Post ear fittings of 14k yellow gold with a nut to match make these comfortable and perfect for everyday wear.
Date: Circa 1800.
Measurements: Diameter is just under 3/8 of an inch (8 mm). Weight of 1.3 grams (0.8 dwt) for the pair without backs.
Condition: Converted from cuff buttons; modern ear posts and nuts.
Origin: Most likely English.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.