Antique Tiger's Claw Pendant in Rose Gold
Sleek and power, this natural tiger claw sits within a cage of 9k rose gold. Capped, edged and tipped with rose gold, the tiger claw is light in coloration and in very fine condition. English in origin and fashioned during the British Raj era, it dates to circa 1910. A modern bale has been added and the chain can be purchased separately. Medium in size, a wonderful example of an antique tiger claw.
Our apologies but we are unable to ship this to India or to California.
Need a chain? Just ask us about our selection!
Measurements: 1-3/8 inches (3.5 cm) in length including top two "O" fittings by 3/4 inch (1.9 cm) at the widest. Weight of 4.9 grams (3.1 dwt).
Hallmarks: 9ct, M&Co.
Condition: Excellent, converted from a brooch; modern bale.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.