Flight: French Blue Enamel Pendant Locket
Ethereal French blue enamel envelopes the exterior surfaces of a double box locket of vermeil (gold over silver). Captured in mid flight, a lyrical image of a red speckled bird floats high above a bed of roses, flowers and leaves. The original blue enamel bale remains intact. Click open the oval locket and you will see two compartments for photographs, complete with glass covers and rims.
Date: Circa 1920.
Need a chain? Just ask us about our selection!
Measurements: 1-1/2 inches (3.8 cm) in length including bale by 1 inch (2.5 cm) in width. Weight of 10.6 grams (6.8 dwt).
Condition: Excellent overall; scratches to interior compartment which do not show when photographs are in place.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.