Victorian Moonstone Cross Pendant
Nicely proportioned in a medium to large size, 14k rose gold, eleven (11) graduated blue moonstone cabochons and black enamel assemble to form a variation on the heraldic cross patance (potance) or cross fleur. The limbs of the cross have a gentle curve as in the segments of a circle and finish with a trifurcated flower bud or stylized fleur-de-lys. The pendant bale is hinged and can fold up or down to provide the option to wear the cross as a pendant or as a brooch with the accompanying fitting on the reverse.
Date: Circa 1880.
Need a chain? Just ask us about our selection!
Measurements: 2-5/16 inches (5.9 cm) in length including bale by 1-7/8 inches (4.8 cm) in width. Weight of 14.3 grams (9.2) dwt.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.