Sway: Classic Victorian Diamond Drop Earrings
Focus on the grandeur of centuries past with a pair of Victorian earrings of 14k yellow gold. Crafted in the classic revival manner of the girandole with its three-drop form, these articulated earrings have a diamond surmount which segues into a set of opposing S elements. The middle section of S forms suspends a trio of diamonds in buttercup settings. Typical of the girandole, the middle diamond is somewhat lower than the other drops. In all, four (4) old mine cut diamonds of a total estimated .30 carats adorn each of these divine and highly shimmery Victorian earrings.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 1-3/8 inch (3.5 cm) in length by 5/8 of an inch (1.6 cm) in width. Weight of 4.7 grams (3.0 dwt) for the pair.
Condition: Excellent. One diamond with a minute chip visible with magnification.
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.