Edwardian Moonstone Diamond Cluster Ring
Large and showy without going over the top, this Edwardian era piece gives a new meaning to cluster rings. A very fine oval cabochon blue moonstone of an estimated 1.3 carats casts its strong blue adularescence (sheen) upon a diamond field. A lozenge shaped surround is studded on the surface and around the edges with twelve (12) old European cut diamonds. Down each shoulder nine (9) more diamonds (a mix of old European and single cuts) in a glittering stylized foliate form add their special touch to an already smashing finger ring. In all, the total estimated 1.38 carat diamonds (H-J color range; SI1 clarity) are set in a platinum topped 18k yellow gold mount with 18k yellow gold shank.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.4 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 5.9 grams (3.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8 (UK P-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 56.9 mm; Int. Dia. 18.1 mm; Japan 16) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading may vary if stones are removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.