1950s Splendor: Diamond Set Wedding Band
Sparkling with seven (7) shimmering, near colorless single cut diamonds with a total estimated diamond weight of .17 carats, an 18k white gold wedding band catches the eye. The top edges are adorned with floral motifs and the back and sides are embellished with a herringbone design. Striking in looks and comfortable to wear, this wedding ring is an heirloom in the making.
Date: Circa 1950.
Measurements: 1/8 of an inch (0.3 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 2.4 grams (1.5 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/4 (UK O; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.0 mm; Int. Dia. 17.5 mm; Japan over 14) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; very light wear to patterns on top edge.
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.