Perfection: Diamond Studded Band
This is the perfect ring to wear solo, as a guard ring, engagement ring or even a wedding band. Crafted of 14k white gold and set with twenty (20) single cut diamonds with an estimated total weight of .10 carats, the mid 20th century ring has pierced open work and is delightfully detailed with a stylized bow form. The smooth unobstructed shank rests comfortably around the finger.
Date: Circa mid 20th century.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.3 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 1.8 grams (1.1 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/4 (UK M; Euro or Int. Circum. 52.5 mm; Int. Dia. 16.7 mm; Japan 12) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 18k although tests closer to 14k.
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.