Art Deco Gypsy Set Diamond Earrings
On Sale! Price down from $1185! Hurry sale ends April 24th. Note: Sale items are not eligible for layaway.
Every woman needs to have a pair of diamond stud earrings in her jewelry wardrobe and this circa 1935 14k gold pair more than fits the bill. Classic Art Deco styling and design adds panache and sophistication with the use of a gypsy setting – one in which gem is placed within a recess of the gold and a narrow rim or collar of metal is turned over to secure its position.
Here 14k yellow gold squares with nipped off corners and textured surfaces hold an old European and a transitional cut diamond gypsy set within a eight point star pattern accented with an octagonal bezel of 14k white gold. Each diamond has an estimated weight of .15 carats (G-I color; VS2-SI1) clarity) for a total estimated weight of .30 carats for the pair. Original screw post fittings ensure security of wear.
Date: Circa 1935.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in diameter. Weight of 2.0 grams (1.3 dwt) for the pair.
Hallmarks: 14k on the ear nuts.
Note: Diamonds weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading may vary if stones are removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.