Vintage Purple Pink Sapphire & Diamond Ring
The color of a sapphire is not limited to the expected blue. In its natural state the rapturous gem can arrive in yellow, white and pink as well as in several other hues.
Here we have a natural purple pink sapphire quite unlike any of the traditional purple colored stones. Cut into an oval configuration and faceted, the gem has an estimated weight of 1.12 carats and is set with a horizontal profile flanked by two (2) single cut diamonds of an estimated total .08 carats. All in a complimentary mount of 14k rose gold.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.3 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 1.3 grams (0.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-1/4 (UK K; Euro or Int. Circum. 49.9 mm; Int. Dia. 15.9 mm; Japan over 9) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; evidence of previous visible with magnification.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.