Labyrinth of Gold: Aquamarine Ring
Filigree precious metal work has a delicacy that speaks beyond the literal nature of the material. Appearing fragile, the feminine aspects of this technique are very durable and have a strength hard to imagine. Here we have a translation of that concept into a mid 20th century finger ring. An oval faceted natural aquamarine of an estimated 4.05 carats virtually floats within a labyrinth of open work 18k white gold. Nicely detailed, the ring displays artful craftsmanship.
Date: Mid 20th century.
Measurements: 5/8 of an inch (1.6 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.5 grams (2.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 10 (UK T-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 62.1 mm; Int. Dia. 19.8 mm; Japan 20) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Gemstone was not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.