Amber Clouds - Vintage Ctrine Diamond Ring
Subtle and cozy shades of amber and gold burst forth from this vintage ring. Three (3) oval faceted citrines combine for a total estimated 1.40 carats. Adding to their illustrious color are four (4) old single cut diamonds (with a total estimated weight of .10 carats). All set into rich and velvety yellow gold of 18k, this three stone ring spans the finger with its shimmer. We know that it originates from the United Kingdom as the distinctive hallmark "ct" (like that of the K mark for karat in the US) is only used in that country.
Date: Mid 20th century.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.3 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 5.1 grams (3.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/2 (UK M-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.1 mm; Int. Dia. 16.9 mm; Japan 13) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.