Lovely Jones & Woodland Solitaire Diamond Ring
Designed and created by the firm of Jones and Woodland Co. of Newark, New Jersey (later purchased by Krementz) specialized in rings for both men and women. A lovely solitaire diamond ring of 18k white gold features an old European cut diamond of an estimated .35 carats (I-J color; VS2-SI1 clarity). The octagonal setting with its open work patterned shoulders reflects the care and attention given to the work.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.1 grams (1.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6 (UK L 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 51.8 mm; Int. Dia. 16.5 mm; Japan 11) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 18k and mark for Jones & Woodland.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.