Filigree Finesse in a Diamond Ring
Beautiful open work in white gold of 18k gives a nod of approval to a transitional cut diamond of an estimated .30 carats. White and shimmering, the solitaire diamond is graded K-L in color and SI1 in clarity. The white gold filigree setting features a bow and flower motif which compliments the feminine profile of this mid century ring. Reading white to the eye, the diamond is glittering and compliments the sloped mounting.
Date: Mid 20th century.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.2 grams (1.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5-1/4 (UK K; Euro or Int. Circum. 49.9 mm; Int. Dia. 15.9 mm; Japan over 9) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note: Diamond was not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading may vary if stone is removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.