Hissstoric English Antique Diamond Snake Ring
The snake is a motif which has been used throughout history to represent wisdom, regeneration and completion as well as a number of other associations. When in a coiled position, such as this example, the symbolism takes on cosmic proportions.
During the Victorian an Edwardian periods the snake ring was a fashionable romantic image for eternal love. Here we see a sensuous triple coiled example rendered in 18k yellow gold with incised eyes and a head studded with a graduated series of two (2) old European and three (3) old single cut diamonds with an estimated total of .23 carats. Generously proportioned, the ring displays well on the hand and feels silken as only gently and ceaselessly caressed gold can.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand. Weight of 7.2 grams (4.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/2 (UK O-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.7 mm; Int. Dia. 17.7 mm; Japan 15). Can be sized down using inserts. Please contact us for further information. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Full set of English hallmarks for 18k, Chester and date letter for 1902.
Note: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, notify us within (3) days of receipt for a full refund. Return shipping is free!
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Just write "extended return" in the comments box of your order to qualify! Notify us by December 29th, ship back by January 2nd, 2015.
Standard Return Procedure
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.