Gypsy Romance: Diamond Ruby Ring
Turn of the 20th century style is a standout for an 18k yellow gold ring with English flair. A horizontal profile places a round faceted natural ruby at the center flanked by two flowerheads each gypsy set with four (4) diamonds. Comfortable to wear, the gemstones and diamonds are recessed slightly into the gold.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/16 of an inch (0.3 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.6 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-3/4 (UK N; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.8 mm; Int. Dia. 17.1 mm; Japan over 13) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; light overall wear; evidence of previous resizing visible with magnification.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.