Antique English Gypsy Set Ruby Diamond Ring
Antique yellow gold of 18k has a warmth and patina that modern jewels cannot touch. Here a ring of that magical substance is adorned with three (3) natural rubies and four (2) rose cut diamonds in star gypsy settings. The rubies have a horizontal profile bifurcated by two columns of two diamonds each. Scrolls and other design work accent the gently tapering sides.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/8 of an inch (0.3 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.0 grams (1.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/4 (UK O; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.0 mm; Int. Dia. 17.5 mm; Japan over 14) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Very good; faint evidence ring has been re-shanked.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.