Sunset's Aura - Ruby Moonstone Ring
Sky blue and sunset hot pink make for an out of this world combination. A blue flash moonstone is cut in a round cabochon with a total estimated weight of 1.5 carats. In neon blue (our photos rarely do justice to the illusive moonstone) its intensity plays off the hues of the surround. On its perimeter, 16 channel set natural rubies glow red pink. Two single cut diamonds grace each side. White gold insets hold the diamonds, the rest is of 18k yellow gold.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7 3/4 (UK P; Euro or Int. Circum. 56.3 mm; Int. Dia. 17.9 mm; Japan over a 15) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Owl mark, a French import mark.
Condition: Very good, moonstone is replaced.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.