Locket Love: Edwardian Heart Locket
Edwardian English from stem to stern, this heart double box locket of 9k yellow gold is adorned with a flower and leaf design. The front is engraved and gypsy set with little white pastes within the leaves and red paste blossoms. A decorative border embellishes the heart shaped perimeter. Scroll and leaf work surmount the top and allow for a simple “O” fitting bale. The hinged locket opens to reveal two compartments with clear covers and tiny removable rims to hold the photographs in place. The back is appointed with matching perimeter edging and a hallmark crest.
Note: This locket is 9k solid gold front and back with the rims and sides as gold filled.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 1-3/8 inches (3.5 cm) in length including bale by 7/8 of an inch (2.2 cm) in width. Weight of 4.6 grams (3.0 dwt).
Hallmarks: 9k front and back.
Condition: Excellent; two white pastes replaced; one minute indention to back under hallmark.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.