Provocative Antique Almandine Garnet Ring
Historically English finger rings fall into a specific category of classic design. This particular 15k yellow gold example has a flat profile and an under gallery composed of a series of gold curlicues. Crafted of warm yellow gold, the mount is especially complementary to the plum hues of the five (5) faceted luscious natural almandine garnets set with modified castellated prongs. Quite ornate in both configuration and detail, the sensual flow of the shoulders to the decorated shank is most provocative.
Date: Circa 1910.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.4 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.9 grams (1.8 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8 (UK P-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 56.9 mm; Int. Dia. 18.1 mm; Japan 16) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Partial English hallmarks; maker's mark of TW.
Condition: Excellent; evidence of previous resizing visible upon very close inspection or with a loupe.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.