Wide Victorian Rose Gold Band
A plaque bearing faint engraved initials of “M S” in old script is flanked by a series of paired oak leaves around the surface of this wide band of 10k rose gold. The oak leaf is an ancient symbol often representing strength, endurance, eternity, honor, liberty, hospitality, faith, and virtue. When paired the meaning is then applied to the endurance and strength of the union of two individuals. A beaded border about the designs is outlined with a smooth perimeter. If so desire, the initials could be buffed out or left as is.
Date: Circa 1880.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in width. Weight of 3.5 grams (2.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 8-1/2 (UK Q-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 58.2 mm; Int. Dia. 18.5 mm; Japan 17). Can be sized down to fit most; sizing up will have slight pattern disruption. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; light wear to initials.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.