Antique Dormeuse Diamond Earrings
There is a type of earring referred to as “dormeuse” or sleeper earrings. So comfortable that wearing them to sleep causes no discomfort whatsoever. The construction of the back to front ear wires is such that no pressure is ever placed on the earlobes as the front of the earring is directly attached to the lever back wire.
This truly petite pair of 14k rose gold features an old European cut diamond of an estimated .10 carats in a flower motif setting. A scalloped perimeter adds a touch of visual interest to the prong set diamonds.
Date: Circa 1900.
Measurements: 9/16 of an inch (1.3 cm) in length including ear wires and 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) without. Weight of 1.3 grams (0.9 dwt) for the pair.
Hallmarks: Autro Hungarian hallmarks.
Origin: Austro Hungarian.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.