Vintage Engagement Ring of Note
The old European cut diamond is the first diamond in history to have a round perimeter (girdle). Thanks to the invention of a mechanical devise termed a bruting machine long ago. It is a brilliant cut diamond and these wonderful older stones have just a much shimmer and more personality than a modern diamond.
In 14k white gold, a diamond of an estimated weight of .35 carats is set. White and bright at G-H color and
clarity of VS2 it is mounted in square frame. Open work demarcates the mounting with style and two triangular cut synthetic sapphires (typical of the time period) add a touch of color.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.0 grams (1.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 4 1/4 (UK H 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 47.4 mm; Int. Dia. 15.1 mm; Japan over a 7) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; one sapphire with some wear visible with a loupe.
Note: Diamond weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Order Before 12/23 for Xmas! US Only
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Order By 12/23 for Xmas - US orders!
Same day shipping - Order by 1 pm CST!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2-3 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
For Non-Gift Purchases - Our Standard Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.