Vintage Engagement Ring of Note
The old European cut diamond is the first diamond in history to have a round perimeter (girdle). Thanks to the invention of a mechanical devise termed a bruting machine long ago. It is a brilliant cut diamond and these wonderful older stones have just a much shimmer and more personality than a modern diamond.
In 14k white gold, a diamond of an estimated weight of .35 carats is set. White and bright at G-H color and
clarity of VS2 it is mounted in square frame. Open work demarcates the mounting with style and two triangular cut synthetic sapphires (typical of the time period) add a touch of color.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.0 grams (1.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 4 1/4 (UK H 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 47.4 mm; Int. Dia. 15.1 mm; Japan over a 7) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; one sapphire with some wear visible with a loupe.
Note: Diamond weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.