Fancy Cut Vintage Aquamarine Ring
Fineness, filigree and finesse characterize this 18k white gold ring. A natural aquamarine of an estimated 3.25 carats shows off its fancy shape of eight sides within a delightfully pretty mount. Greek key elements and patterns embellish the setting including the shank. Moreover, the sides are decorated with leaf-life forms which add a touch of nature to a lovely ring.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 3/4 of an inch (1.9 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.7 grams (3.0 dwt).
Ring Size: US 5 (UK J 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 49.3 mm; Int. Dia. 15.7 mm; Japan 9) and can be easily sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 18k and traces of a maker's mark with MC remaining.
Condition: Excellent, tiny amount of facet wear viisible only with a loupe.
Note: Gemstone was not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.