Imaginings: Aquamarine & Diamond Ring
Are you bewitched by rings from the past? Can you imagine to what experiences and places these small objects have been privy? Perhaps this very ring was once upon the finger of a debutante from the early decades of the 20th century...no matter, as your imagination will take you to wherever you wish to go.
A delicious finger ring of 14k yellow gold strikes a chord set with an oval faceted natural aquamarine of an estimated .95 carats in a horizontal profile and accented north and south with a total of two (2) old European cut diamonds with a total estimated weight of .04 carats. Lovely open work details shoulders set with a foliate motif which transitions into a smooth unobstructed shank.
Date: Circa 1920.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 3/16 of an inch (0.6 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.0 grams (1.3 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-1/2 (UK O 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 55.7 mm; Int. Dia. 17.7 mm; Japan 15) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: 14k; three rings connected for M.B. Bryant & Company manufacturing from 1858-1931.
Condition: Excellent; light wear to high points of shank.
Note: Stones were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. All weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.