Cornflower Blue Sapphire Diamond Ring
This ring of platinum topped 18k yellow gold will conjure up images of meandering through a field of cornflowers blooming in the summer sun. The oval faceted natural sapphire of an estimated 4.15 carats sports an unusual and wonderful cornflower blue tone with vibrant highlights. Seated within an yellow gold bezel, the gem is held in an exalted position by two tiers of diamonds. The inner surround has twenty-eight (28) rose cut diamonds and the outer circumference consists of a series of eighteen scallops of gold each set with a darling rose cut diamond for a total estimated weight of .23 carats. An 18k yellow gold shank finishes the stylized cluster ring.
Date: Circa mid 20th century.
Measurements: 7/16 of an inch (1.3 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 4.5 grams (2.9 dwt).
Ring Size: US 7-3/4 (UK P; Euro or Int. Circum. 56.3 mm; Int. Dia. 17.9 mm; Japan over 15) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent, rose cuts are all naive cuts.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.