English Diamond & Aquamarine Ring
A trio of oval faceted natural aquamarines with a total estimated weight of 2.40 carats casts a medium pale blue hue upon a substantial mount of 18k yellow gold. Between the aquamarines six (6) brilliant cut diamonds with an estimated total weight of .07 carats stand tall in a brace of columns. All across its breadth an under gallery sports open work scroll designs.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 6.7 grams (4.3 dwt).
Ring Size: With orb inserts rings is a US 6 1/2 (UK M 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.1 mm; Int. Dia. 16.9 mm; Japan 13). Without the inserts the ring would fit a size 7. Inserts can easily be removed at no charge. This ring can can be easily sized to fit most others. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Full set of English hallmarks for 18k, Birmingham, date letter for 1988, maker's mark CGS.
Condition: Excellent, later gold inserts to size the ring smaller.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.