Warm the Heart - Garnet Vintage Ring
An emerald cut natural garnet of 3.05 carats radiates with warmth and rich wine-red hues. Clear and luscious, the gemstone is the birthstone of all those born in January. Its use dates back millennia to the Egyptians, Romans, Celts and other ancient cultures and societies. Here is is set in 14k yellow gold with subtle touches of white gold. A flat profile makes this easy to wear. Notice the wheat sheaf patterns to the various surfaces of the mounting along with open worn heart shapes.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/2 (UK M 1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.1 mm; Int. Dia. 16.9 mm; Japan 13) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Origin: Most likely American.
Note: Gemstone Weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual if removed.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.