Decidedly Different: Vintage Garnet Ring
Most definitively different, a lozenge or diamond shaped faceted natural garnet takes center stage. A 14k white filigree mount is perfect for the deep wine colored gem. On the sides delightful floral accents of yellow and rose gold add a delicate touch to the attention-grabbing ring.
Date: Circa 1930.
Measurements: 1/2 of an inch (1.2 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 2.6 grams (1.7 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/2 (UK M-1/2; Euro or Int. Circum. 53.1 mm; Int. Dia. 16.9 mm; Japan 13) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Condition: Excellent; evidence of previous resizing visible with magnification.
Origin: Most likely American.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.