Fully Hallmarked Antique Garnet Ring
The use of hallmarks for jewelry helped to establish a set of standards regarding the creation and manufacturing of jewelry. Today these enigmatic signs and symbols aid us in knowing the origin, date and maker as well as the metal content in each hallmarked piece.
This Edwardian era yellow gold ring has hallmarks which indicate that it was manufactured in the English city of Birmingham in 1905 and has a content of 18k gold. It features a gorgeous natural garnet cut into an oval cabochon of an estimated 2.8 carats. Prong set, the gemstone is nestled within a fancy gold mount with double split shoulders with precise detail. The Edwardian era ring is feminine in overall configuration and is lovely on the hand.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 1/4 of an inch (0.8 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 5.4 grams (3.4 dwt).
Ring Size: US 9-1/4 (UK S; Euro or Int. Circum. 60.1 mm; Int. Dia. 19.2 mm; Japan over 18) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Hallmarks: Full set of English hallmarks of 18k, Birmingham and a date letter for 1905.
Condition: Excellent: very light wear to garnet.
Note: Gemstone was not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weight is approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weight.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Other Forms of Payment
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund the FULL purchase price including U.S. shipping if charged. Remember, there is no charge for our regular shipping service!
International Orders - Due to customs and paperwork requirements, return shipping charges cannot be reimbursed.
- Notify us of your intention to return the item within three (3) days of receipt. You may contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.