Les Feuilles: Antique Bangle Bracelet
New Lower Price!!! Down from $1575.
Branch out with this marvelous French Victorian era bangle of sterling silver surfaced with gold vermeil. The front of the bracelet displays a central plaque with an appliqué of a repeating oak leaf and acorn motifs. Both have rich and long symbolic histories. The oak mainly centers around fecundity and plenty.* Nicely detailed, even the veins in the leaves are included. Around the edges hand engraved patterns add accent to detail. Hinged for ease of wear, the bangle closes securely with a tongue and groove clasp
Date: Circa 1870.
Measurements: 1-1/16 inches (2.7 cm) in width and will fit a wrist of about 7-1/2 or less.
Hallmarks: French boar's heads; maker's mark of CC.
*Note: The "Penguin Dictionary of Symbols" also notes that the acorn is linked to truth and power. Oak trees are even associated with Greek mythology as the oak was a sacred tree. Likened to strength and longevity.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.