Edwardian Aquamarine & Pearl Pendant
Medium in size yet delicate, this Edwardian pendant of 9 carat yellow gold displays a surprising amount of design detail. An open floral cluster configuration centers around a pale blue emerald cut faceted aquamarine. The petals of gold are six circles within circles each set with a natural half seed pearl. A pear shaped aquamarine drop is surmounted by a natural half seed pearl within a bezel of yellow gold which perfectly balances the symmetry of the form.
The pendant is fashioned in such a manner as to allow the light to be caught on the high polish gold surfaces. Please note that the top “O” fitting has an incised groove for the chain to remain at the top and the loop does not rotate. Accompanied by a 9k yellow gold chain with fine linkage.
Date: Circa 1900. Chain is modern.
Measurements: Pendant is 2-1/8 inches (5.4 cm) in length by 1 inch (2.5 cm) in width. Chain is 16-1/8 inches (41.0 cm) in total length. Weight of 3.7 grams (2.4 dwt) for pendant and chain.
Hallmarks: 9ct and 374 on the chain (for 9k).
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Standard Money Back No Risk Guarantee
HOLIDAY GUARANTEE 2014
Standard Return Procedure
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving and holiday options.