Rhapsody: Antique Diamond Engagement Ring
A magnificent platinum mount rises high to the celestial heavens. At the center an old European cut diamond of .75 carats (G-H color; VS2 clarity) peers out from its pavé set tower of twenty (20) old European cut diamonds of an additional .32 carats bringing the total diamond weight for the ring to 1.07 carats. Diamond set volutes add a sophistication beyond compare in this diamond Art Deco finger ring.
Accompanied by an EGL USA certificate with a replacement value of $7090 only for the center diamond.
Date: Circa 1925.
Measurements: 3/8 of an inch (1.0 cm) in length north to south on the hand and rises 5/16 of an inch (0.9 cm) in height off the finger. Weight of 3.5 grams (2.2 dwt).
Ring Size: US 6-1/4 (UK M; Euro or Int. Circum. 52.5 mm; Int. Dia. 16.7 mm; Japan 12) and easily can be sized to fit most. Ring sizing information.
Note 1: Diamonds were not removed to preserve the integrity of the setting. Weights are approximated by measurement and formula and may vary from actual weights. Grading may vary if stones are removed.
Note 2: This ring comes with an EGL USA certificate for the main diamond.
Forms of Payment
- VISA and MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit & debit cards.
- Personal checks drawn on U.S. banks only - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
- Money orders, cashier's and traveler's checks - Please allow 7 business days for clearance.
Bank Wire - For international orders and orders of $5,000 and over. Please contact us for more details.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
Same Day Shipping - Order by 1 pm CST M-F!
FREE for All U.S. Orders - Standard 2 Day Shipping.
FREE for All International Orders - Standard 2-7 Day Shipping.
Full details at Shipping & Insurance.
Complete Money Back No-Risk Guarantee
- Please ship back to us within another two (2) days after we receive notification from you.
- As soon as the item is received, a full refund is issued to you that same day.
More details at Full Guarantee including gift giving options.